Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pretty Garden Party





 





For me, half the fun of entertaining is in the planning! 

I love the whole creative side of things from picking a theme, to planning the menu, designing the invitations and selecting the style and colour of the decorations. I'm always flicking through magazines and recipe books in search of clever ideas and inspiration. I love getting creative in the kitchen and trying out new recipes on my unsuspecting guests! Thankfully there aren't too many disasters! I am swooning over this pretty springtime inspiration in crisp whites with sorbet accents.

Melissah xox

Images via 12, 3, 4, 5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...