Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Little French Charm



 







The single biggest influence on my design style has to be French ~
whether it's chic and Parisienne
Provincial or charming coastal
the French have an innate sense of style.
Their interiors are effortless, tasteful and always chic.
I have had a love affair with french design for as long as I remember
and it will probably last until the day I die!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 234, 5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

Beautiful House said...

Beautiful pictures, enjoy your day.x

vintageandart said...

l really love the pics you've chosen for our viewing pleasure today Melissah...everything's so lovely...you have awesome taste.

Jennelise said...

I love these photos! That first one is my dream kitchen :) So open and airy.
Jennelise

Herman Grans ♥ said...

Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
Have a nice evening. Xoxo Grete

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...