Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tennis Anyone?



Game, Set, Match!



Fancy a game of tennis anyone? 

With the Australian Open generating lots of tennis fever around town I am looking forward to a few relaxed evenings watching the world's greatest players
sweat it out in the summer heat!
These vintage style tennis outfits are just my style - very Polo Ralph Lauren!





I was brought up playing tennis. My family always had a social game on Sunday afternoons. I also played for my school team as well as the local tennis club during various stages of my life. The great thing about tennis is that it's a sport that you can play your whole life. My husband is also a tennis player and although we get a bit competitive on the court we still have a lot of fun playing!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3-4

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

1 comments:

Good·Taste·of·Life said...

lovely post... as i said before im in love with ur blog!!!

Hugs, http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr/

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...