Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spring Romance




 






It's with a little sadness that I watch the last days of spring fade away. The cherry blossom petals have all blown away in the breeze and the last of the spring flowers have been picked. The grass is lush and green and the garden is a chorus of chirping birds. Lazy, sunny afternoons have been spent under a shady tree with a good book and cups of tea and dainty cakes have been enjoyed with girlfriends. It's such a pretty time of year but it's with excitement and anticipation that I look forward to summer - my favourite season of them all!

Melissah

Images via 1-3 4, 5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

10 comments:

Milo and Mitzy said...

Gorgeous pics. Love the new blog. Will be sure to let Milo and mitzy readers know. Amy x

Unknown said...

Will spread the word re: your new blog Melissah. Stunning images, impressive.

Summer is on it's way thats for sure, feel like a Pimms, lemonade, with a dash of dry ginger ale with mint & cucumber.

Lou ; )

kp said...

Love the country style. Added to my list. KP

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

I can’t even remember what Spring looks like, but your pictures and your description have made me long for it! Love love love the new blog! x

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Tanaka said...

I'm so loving the newest blog!!!
~N~

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Wow, what beautiful images!

I'm loving the new blog Melissah, look forward to reading more!

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

I just love your adorable blog and am one of your new followers! Have a wonderful day!

Jennelise said...

Gorgeous post! Your new blog is just beautiful! I will add it to my blog list right away! Thanks for your sweet words and the beautiful things you share!
Jennelise

ln said...

Wow this is such a lovely post so romantic and dreamy! ♥ beautiful colors here!
VISIT HIM AND HER PROJECT♥

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...