Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome Spring









Springtime Pastels

I am so happy and excited that it's the first day of Spring today.
I am looking foward to having spring flowers blooming in the garden
long walks and picnics in the park
entertaining outside and lunches alfresco
warmer temperatures and longer days
freshening up the house with a good Spring clean
packing away my winter wardrobe 
and bringing out my Spring favourites!

Melissah xox

Images via Vicky's Home 
Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

1 comments:

plakatowka said...

:))) it;s almost autumn, but I LOVE spring so much that your pictures are like a honey to my heart.

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...