Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Bliss











Today I have a beautiful relaxing day planned. I am going to nestle in for the morning with my new book, hopefully my husband will bring back some treats from the bakery when he picks up the Sunday papers. So I will indulge in coffee, something sweet and sugary and a bit of literary romance! By the afternoon, I will be ready for some fresh air and exercise so I might go exploring on the bikes with the rest of the family.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6-7

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

I so enjoy looking at your posts...they are so colorful and alive! I want her whole outfit! Have a wonderful weekend! Sounds like a perfect day!

Niken said...

sounds like a great way to spend Sunday :)
have a great day

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...