Monday, September 17, 2012

Spring Love






 


~ SPRING ARRIVAL ~

For me, Spring is a celebration of all the beauty that surrounds us.
It's a time for new life and and fresh beginnings.

I love living life to the fullest and soaking up everything.
I believe in following my dreams and
living each day to the max.
I am surrounded by people who love and inspire me.
 I wake up each morning excited to start a new day!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 234
Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks for stopping in over at Quirky Vistas and leaving me a comment. Love all the photos you find to highlight. The colors just jump out at you, don't they?
Liz

Wunderbares Zuhause said...

Beautiful images!
I wish, it would be spring over here.
xo
Lucia

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...