Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Girls Get Together




 
 



 


This weekend I am having a girls' get together. 

With everyone's busy schedules we haven't spent quality time together for quite some time so I am going to host a bit of afternoon tea for my best friend's birthday. I will fill the house with spring blossom, serve scented herbal teas in dainty china teacups and treat them all with some gorgeous, sugary confections. I'll make up petite sandwiches and tiny tartlettes to serve up with a glass of champagne or two. I can't guarantee there will be lovely sunny weather but I can guarantee plenty of laughter, chit chat and gossip! 

Melissah xox

Party images via Plum Pretty Sugar, flowers This Is Glamorous 

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest  

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I just stopped by your site - I'm looking for a lot of country chic stuff to redo my living room/kitchen. do you provide ideas if I were to give you a layout of my room? Email me! Thanks!

jackiehall626@gmail.com

Armande said...

Very beautiful post !

Unknown said...

Beautiful decorations! Have great time with your ladies! ;) I'm your new follower. xo

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...