Monday, July 9, 2012

Finders Keepers


 






I love hunting around second hand shops, antique markets and garage sales on the lookout for buried treasures looking for a new home and a new life! Being a designer I think I have a pretty good eye for finding the jewels amongst the junk. Lately I have had a lot of luck finding some great pieces from ex-display house furniture and ex-furniture rentals. My two latest finds were a New York stye shelving unit and a velvet chaise for my new hobby room. They were both as new but the prices were fantastic. I was actually on the lookout for clients but came home with a boot load of goodies for myself ~ feeling as pleased as punch!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

1 comments:

Jules said...

Don't you feel deliciously naughty when you go looking for someone else and end up with stuff for yourself? I always do!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...