Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Colourful Details











I am addicted to colour!

It's just as well as I'm a designer because I get to work with it all day long so I get my daily fix! However as much as I like colour I generally like it tightly controlled, well coordinated and in small doses. I generally like neutral spaces - white or cream walls and low key flooring then splashes of colour for the details and accessories. Even small amounts of colour can be uplifting and have the power to totally change a room. 

Look at the impact that these small colourful details have on these spaces.

Melissah xox

Images via Period Living

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest  

5 comments:

vintageandart said...

Really beautiful pics...so inspiring.Especially loving pic 1 and 2.

Natasha in Oz said...

Lovely! I have pinned quite a few of these pretty images too. I love the first one!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

designchic said...

I love the soft blues in the first two images and the fifth image...perfection!!

Jo said...

pastel colors, especially blue, I love it :)

Nicole Dorfmädchenglück said...

so girly vintage :)

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...