Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Soft Green











Today I'm loving these soft pretty greens  ~ so soothing and calming. Green is a easy colour to work with ~  particularly in a country style home. It helps bring the outside in and always feels fresh and uplifting. It is also a perfect colour to combine with other colours. Onr of my favourite colour combinations is green and raspberry but green and yellow or green and blue work equally well. It looks fabulous with either warm creams, crisp whites or dark timber tones.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 234-6, 7

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love green too, it is such a calm relaxing colour yet so fresh. I only have green in spare room in this house but in my previous house I used a lot of green accents. xx

LandHausLeben said...

Melissah , I really like the color green! great inspiration! Let love greetings, Carmen

Myszka said...

Never thought that green can be so pretty:)

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...