Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Baking








 


I love nothing more than spending some quality time in the kitchen. I love Saturday baking days just like my Grandma used to have. Nothing brings me more pleasure that a few hours on a leisurely Saturday morning baking a cake or a batch of biscuits, making a loaf of bread and a batch of soup for a hearty Saturday lunch. The smells wafting from the kitchen making cleaning up the mess all worthwhile!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23-4, 5, 6, 7

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Pretty pictures. Love the basket of eggs!

SeelenSachen ♥ said...

LOVE your pictures!! they make me feel like I wanna bake something, too!!

greetings from austria and have a nice (baking)weekend :)

nora

chateaudelille said...

Great inspiration. I might try this on Sunday. Fiona

jean said...

Very pretty. Makes me want to rush into the kitchen and start baking. Really. Love all the whites.

koralee said...

A perfect way to spend the day...it is raining here so I may join you in the kitchen too. Have fun...and I do love your images today. xoxoo

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...