Thursday, June 21, 2012

Country Brights



 







Loving these bright and festive colours - perfect for an alfresco party!

I love the random mix of bright flowers, glassware, colours and patterns. The brightly patterned cushions and placemats add to the casual, relaxed and personal feel of this table setting. It looks like someone has put a lot of love and thought into creating this fun and inspirational tablescape. I would love to be on the guest list!


Melissah xox

Images via 1-3, 4, 5, 67

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

plaits and paisley said...

I love all this colour, I'm a fan of mix and match and everything works so well together x

Jennelise said...

I love the bright colors! It's just so summer-y!!! :)
Jennelise

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...