Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chocolate Cravings






 



Yesterday I was out and about shopping for clients. I was on the hunt looking for interesting bits and pieces for a display home. I was hoping to find a few interesting accessories to set this display home apart from the rest. I wanted something that would catch peoples' imagination so they would remember their visit. I was looking for a few vintage pieces and some industrial chic to mix in with modern furniture. By mid afternoon I was exhausted and frustrated when I spied a Lindt chocolate shop and café. So I slipped into a comfy chair and indulged in a rich and creamy hot chocolate and a chocolate tartlettte. It was just what I needed - a sugar fix and a chance to rest my weary feet and collect my thoughts. As soon as I hit the shops again everything came together and I finished off the day with a boot load of goodies!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

1 comments:

Jennelise said...

I loooooove chocolate. I was feeling a little low today and I had a little slice of chocolate layer cake and voila! All better :)
Jennelise

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...