Thursday, March 8, 2012

Graceful Greys










Grey is a colour that you will rarely see in my wardrobe and it's a colour that I don't often decorate with. I use charcoal all the time with white and black but rarely dabble in the grey area. I think it's my love of colour and crisp white interiors that distracts me from experimenting with grey. However, I can see in these gorgeous rooms how elegant, soft and graceful grey looks so maybe it's time for a change!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-3 4, 5, 6

4 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

Grey is my favourite colour, next to white. But grey in all it's shades and subtleties can't be beat, in my mind anyway.
I wanted to paint my bedroom grey but couldn't find the right shade. My hunt will continue though.
Thanks for these. Gorgeous as always. I've bookmarked your page.
Lesley
xx

Melbourne Girl said...

Actually. Now I've got you can I impose on your experience and ask: do you have a couple of Grey suggestions I could look at at my local paint store?
I'm tired of bringing home samples only for them to be too blue, purple, dark, etc.
Lesley
xx

Belle Inspirations said...

Simply Beautiful love it! Have a lovely week xx

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

I love these grey rooms. I recently had my "first" experience with Grey and painted my home office. Love it. I did however have to add a punch of color( coral) .
Laura

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...