Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas In Pink







 
 


One day I would love to decorate my Christmas tree in pink - it just seems like such a magical, romantic concept with  pink baubles and silver tinsel glittering under a mass of twinkling fairy lights. Tee girls in the family would love it ...not so sure about the boys! Living by the beach I find it hard to get past a blue or aqua theme for Christmas but I am loving all of this pretty pink inspiration ... one day!

Melissah

Images via 12, 3, 4, 5

7 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

I agree this is gorgeous!!!

Le said...

enjoying your new blog - happy days as we count down to xmas - best le xox

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

I am sooo with you on this one :) I've put up an extra mini tree in my room just so I can do it the colours I want. :)

Brooke said...

Fabulous Christmas inspiration. I'd never thought of pink as a Christmas colour, but these images are gorgeous.

Divina Chita Brasil said...

Lindo e suave!!!

Debbi Beverage said...

Such beautiful images, I'm kind of stuck in the aqua mode this Christmas as well but have incorporated some beautiful pink vintage ornaments on my tree! Love your blog! Merry Christmas!
Debbi @ the beach

Unknown said...

I love Your Blog!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...