Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Candy Cane Ice-Cream







Now here's a great idea for the kids on Christmas day, especially if you have kids like me who don't like Christmas pudding soaked in brandy! If you don't have an ice-cream maker then this will be the perfect recipe for you. I am going to cheat and use softened store bought ice-cream then swirl chopped up candy cane through it before refreezing. I am going to scoop individual balls into Chinese soup spoons with crushed cane sprinkled on top. Sounds easy enough and the kids will love it! For the recipe check out this fabulous blog 'Call Me Cupcake'

Melissah xox

Images via Call Me Cupcake

6 comments:

Divina Chita Brasil said...

Que delícia, boa idéia!!

Blooming Rose Musings said...

I am going to try this sweet treat. I have a couple of little boys(ages 4&5)coming to visit this weekend and they will love this treat. They are very excited about Santa and everything Christmas so this will be the perfect treat...followed by hot chocolate with a candy cane stirer. Thank you, Melissah.

Unknown said...

Yummmmmmm
Kylie

Beach Coast Style said...

this looks so delicious! I was in the food store this weekend and looked at a pint of peppermint ice cream and my kids said yuk! ok they are a bit weird (lol)

LillyLavande said...

So nice your cupkace! I would like to eat it right now! Greetings from Switzerland Judith

Special 'K' said...

Hmmmm! the Special One will love it. Thanks for sharing. Whilst I am here I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas, thank you for supporting my special place I look forward to engaging more with you in the New Year! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...