Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winter Comforts

 







It's cold outside, the trees are bare and you can't leave the house without a pair of gloves. It's the time of year that I love coming in from the cold to a warm, comforting meal or a hot drink and a batch of freshly baked cookies. I'm secretly pleased when the first of winter's chilly nights kick in so I can dig up my old cookbooks and cook up one of winter's hearty dishes to warm the hands and the heart! I can't get past pumpkin soap and butterscotch pudding Winter brings with it luxurious treats like pashminas, which I think look great in every colour, cashmere knits and coats with fur trim.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...