Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Road Less Travelled











It's Sunday and I always feel like getting out of the house and doing something fun like going for a drive, taking a bike ride or going for a long walk. Because I'm stuck indoors for the most of the week I am a great believer in a healthy balance of fresh air and exercise. I love this Donna Hay magazine shoot from one of her Spring Issues. It reminds me of the little MG I had in my twenties which was great for picnics and road trips. My hair never looked great at the other end but at least  I had fun getting there! I can't wait for the weather to fine up so I can take a drive in the country looking for a pretty picnic spot to tuck into some home baked goodies!

Melissah xox

Images via Donna Hay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...