Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lazy Daze








Some days it's just nice to not do anything. I love nothing more than relaxing at home with cups of tea in bed, piles of good mags, fresh flowers in the house and the sun streaming in through the windows. These are my simple luxuries in life - a weekend without chores and plenty of 'me' time. I could easily spend the whole day lazing around in my Calvin Klein lounge pants curled up in a comfy chair getting lost in a good book. If I am feeling very adventurous, then I may even have afternoon tea at a local cafe where they make the best homemade carrot cake!


Melissah xox

Images via 1-4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...