Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Secret Garden








Spring is one of my favourite times of year when the birds are chirping, the bees are busy making honey and the fields are golden with flowers. It's the perfect time to give the garden some much needed love and attention after being somewhat neglected over the winter months. Nothing is more inviting than the garden in springtime when the grass is green and fragrant, the trees are bursting with new growth and the flowers are blooming. It's a perfect spot for late brunch on a sunny day or an afternoon nap under a shady tree!

Melissah xox

Images via 12, 3, 4, 5

7 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Your blog is beautiful Melissah! I will be sure to put you on my blogroll!! xo Rachel

www.shabbyfrenchforme.blogspot.com

Maison Beldecor said...

Hello dear Melissah,
thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your blog is so lovely the fresh design looks really great, I put it on my blogroll.
warm greetings from germany
Bine

Gild and Grace said...

The new blog is stunning melissah!

Abbey x

Beautiful House said...

Hi Melissah, oh your new blog is lovely, enjoy your week.x

My Beautiful World said...

Love the new blog so much to inspire me everyday, have a wonderful day my friend see you again soon.

Always Wendy

Anonymous said...

Your new blog is very inspirational. Spring seems so far away but will be here before we know it. :)

Brooke said...

Hi Melissah! I'm looking forward to following your new blog - lots of appeal to a farmer's wife and farmhouse renovator!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...