Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Day In The Garden






 


 


With a lazy Sunday planned, I couldn't think of anything nicer than lounging around in the garden. I'm feeling inspired by these gorgeous images and may set up lunch in the garden or I may even get adventurous and set up a picnic complete with rugs and pillows, china and tea cups. I'll do some baking in the morning and we can have an old fashioned picnic. The kids would think that was a load of fun!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely inspiration and I can't wait for the warmer days of Spring! Wishing you a fantastic weekend! Xoxoxo

designchic said...

These images are gorgeous...have me longing for warm, Spring weather. Thrilled to find and follow your blog!!

designchic said...

I just realized that you also have coastal style blog which is one of my daily reads. So happy to add this one too...gorgeous!!

Feenkuss said...

Wow amazing pictures, sooo cute. I like them all :)

Lovely greetz from germany.

xoxo
Ina

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...